Skip to main content

Me and My Character...my way to Host the show. Starting Of the show Formal Introduction 5 Minutes. Standup Comedy 10 minutes. 5 Minutes Dj.๐Ÿ”Š๐Ÿ”‰ First Character 10 Minutes Standup With My Character. Game 20 Minutes With Character. 5 Minutes Dj.๐Ÿ”Š๐Ÿ”‰ Second Character 10 Minutes Standup With my character. Game 20 Minutes with Character. 10 Minutes Formal Anchoring. Charge 25K Delhi # 35K Out Side Delhi.

Add caption
Me and My Character...my way to Host the show.
Starting Of the show Formal Introduction 5 Minutes.
Standup Comedy 10 minutes.
5 Minutes Dj.๐Ÿ”Š๐Ÿ”‰
First Character 
10 Minutes Standup With My Character.
Game 20 Minutes With Character.
5 Minutes Dj.๐Ÿ”Š๐Ÿ”‰
Second Character
10 Minutes Standup With my character.
Game 20 Minutes with Character.
10 Minutes Formal Anchoring.
Charge 25K Delhi # 35K Out Side Delhi.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

comic show

MY CHARACTER BABA SEXY DAS FOR BOOKING @7838794951.

PANTALOONS SHOW